Professional Counselling Supervision
Effective Supervision is experienced as supportive and challenging. The supervisee grows both professionally and personally. Supervision is available for trainee and experienced practitioners working within counselling, psychotherapy, ministry, coaching and health professions.
The following aspects of Supervision require professional consideration:
- What is Counselling Supervision?
- Supervision as a relationship
- Who needs Supervision?
- Supervision as a developmental process
- How does Confidentiality impact Supervision?
- Exceptions to confidentiality
- Different types of Supervision
- Supervision via Zoom and/or Telephone
Professional Zoom Supervision
Locating a Supervisor may be a challenge where distance is an issue. Zoom supervision may provide a viable option. At Making the Difference we provide both Female and Male Supervisors.
Using the computer to talk with a trained and qualified Supervisor is similar to what you could expect from an office visit. The supervision we offer at Making the Difference, by way of Zoom, can be as effective as traditional in-office consultations.